Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Natural Hair Video's

Hey guys So I did a couple of hair videos over on my YouTube channel ahsiek1118.
One of the most  Frequently asked  natural hair questions I get is How do you Detangle your hair?
Now if I could give up one thing about my natural hair it would be detangling.
In the beginning of my journey it was cool 123 and I'm done but as my hair grew it just takes forever.
The thing about my natural hair is I have to detangle if I don't it would be a matted mess.


 So check out this first video. I demonstrate how I detangle my hair. I also did a protein treatment and I ended it off with some moisturized mini twists. 







One week later I had a meeting to attend so I had to take my mini twists down and reset them into some chunky twists. I use some products I was sent from OBI Natural Hair care.  I also show you guys how I achieved this very cute updo that I'm rocking.

I hope you guys enjoy the video's please let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

Don't forget to give FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment