Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jewelry Review

Jewels Of Genesis

Spring is approaching and I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to rock my bright beautiful jewelry pieces again.

I was sent over a few pieces of Jewelry from Jewels Of Genesis.

These handmade pieces where created by a pretty cool chick name

Cassie Chris.

I think these Pieces are great for the Up-and-coming spring/summer season.

 I can't wait to give Major FACE! in these beauties. 



As you can see Cassie chose to go the route of beautiful bright neon pinks, greens and blues.

I just love the way the colors pops against the gold chain and charms.

These are just a few of her beautiful pieces check out the Jewels of Genesis Etsy shop for more.


Royal Neon Blue Double Rope Necklace

$35.00


Midnight Cord Earrings

$25.00




Rose Head Buddha Earrings

$25.00



Rubber Cord Bracelet's

Also Comes In Yellow & Black

Comes In A Set Of 3

27.50


I'm giving away one of my Pink Rubber Cord Bracelets over on my Youtube channel 

Check out the video below for more details on the GIVEAWAY


FACEBOOK  Jewels Of Genesis


Don't Forget To Give FACE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment