Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holiday Gift Ideas GlassesShop.com

I was sent over some glasses from Glassesshop.com to review over on my YouTube channel ahsiek1118 check them out below, tell me what you think. I picked out three different looks that I really liked and are completely my style. Glassesshop.com has many frames for any style our personality male or female. You can change your look with a simple frame change or you can give the gift of a new look to a family member or friend. Check out Glassesshop.com I have a discount code for you guys if you're interested.


Duluth - Black/Yellow

$39.95



Novia - Tortoise/Purple

$19.95

My favorite

Westlake - Black

$39.95

I wanted to show you guys the great case they send along with each pair of  glasses and you also get a cloth to clean your glasses when they get dirty.


Check out my video below where you can get a closer look at all of these glasses.

                                   GlassesShop.com Review 20% OFF 

                                 

Discount code: YTBahsiek 20% off site wide

http://www.glassesshop.com/

Discount code: Y2B45 45% off frame - discount products not included


No comments:

Post a Comment