Wednesday, March 8, 2017

New Laura Mercier Setting Powder - Medium Deep


I was one of the lucky ones to receive the new @lauramercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder in medium deep. #NoFlashBack #tlsp Thank you @influenster #influencer #bblogger #youtuber #ipsy #makeup #PowdertoThePeople @sephora





The package came on a Monday, I tried it on a Monday, and I love it on that same Monday... lol...  

I went in with my LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn) under my eyes and I set it with  my new LM  medium deep powder and I was very pleased with the results. 

I let the powder sit for a few minutes and then dusted it away to find a beautifully smooth finish. I was so pleased with the results I just went ahead and set my whole face with the LM powder. I was a little (wtf) this color may be a little too dark for me, the color blends in perfectly!

I'm in LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment