Sunday, March 6, 2011

Avocado And Coconut Milk Deep Conditioner





Avocados are rich in vitamins A, D and E.
Avocados Also Have  lecithin-A Natural Antioxidant, Conditioner And Moisturizer.


Ingredients:
1.  Peeled and mashed Avocado -FYI- Sometimes IF I Don't Have A Avocado I Just Use Avocado oil...:)
1. Cup Of Coconut milk 
2. tablespoon Olive oil
2 .tablespoon  honey
You Can Also Add Some Almond Oil Or CoConut OIl If You Want...:)

 I suggest that you use a mixer for this or you will have bits and pieces of avocado in your hair that will take forever to rinse out...:)



Directions
Peel and mash the avocado, and then add coconut milk a little at a time while blending with a fork. Add Your Olive oil and Honey.
Keep blending until you reach A Conditioner Like Consistency.


Apply: 
 Finger Comb it through the hair and let sit for 20min or as long as you want. Sometimes I Have IT On For Hours. I also sit with a plastic cap on as well. I Also Wrap a  towel around My head over the shower cap.

Rinse:
Shampoo Your Hair Rinse Well with Cool water.


 This Avocado Deep Conditioner Should HAve YOur  hair feeling very soft and moisturized. Let Me Know What YOur Guys Think Ok....


LOve YOur HAir!!!!!

15 comments:

  1. hey hun! Just stopping by to let you know that I gave you a lovely blog award :-) you can check it out at http://sweetevasion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww Thank You Girl....I HAve THe Biggest Smile On MY FAce....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ahsiek.. am just wondering what you mean by coconut milk? Is it the same as coconut water? If not where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vanessa....No ITs NOt The Same As Coconut water..I Get My Own From The Supermarket it come in a can.. You Can Also GEt Some At Trader Joes IF YOu HAve One IN Your Area...BUt MOst Supermarkets Should Sell Coconut milk....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks alot.Will try it out. Great blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Alot Girl Let Me KNow HOw IT Work Out For YA Ok GirlFriend..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did this mixture loosen up your curl pattern by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was wondering. I would like to try a braid-out on my hair (I'm transitioning). All my previous attempts have been failures (tried about a year ago), so I was hoping maybe if my curl pattern were looser my braid-out would come out looking a bit better.

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what do you use to do your braid-out

    ReplyDelete
  10. From what I remember I think I had used my Harry Fletcher spray, it's made up of mostly water and combines all these different oils (tea tree, horse-tail, olive, jojoba, etc.). Other than that, I am at a lost. I think I can say that this will be my first attempt ever at doing a braid-out to wear out and not in the house. I'm not sure how to prep my hair, or what to use to make sure that my braid-out comes out looking nice and not floppy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barry Fletcher*

    Instant Moisture Spray featuring peppermint anti-itch formula moisturizes, conditions and eliminates frizz. For natural and texturized hair, braids and weaves. Herbal infused deionized water, glycerin, peppermint oil, chamomile, jojoba oil, sage, lemon extract, tea tree oil, silk protein, horsetail tea, Aloe Vera and vitamin E.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a question. How much does this conidtioner make, can I store any leftovers of the mixture in the firidge? Also, iwhich type of hairspary would u recommend that hold & does not dry out the hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i use all of what i make i never store my but i think it should be fine in the fridge..I dont use hair sparys so sorry i cant recommend any...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank You for your response! I will try the homemade conditioner & let you know how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete