Sunday, March 6, 2011

Avocado And Coconut Milk Deep Conditioner





Avocados are rich in vitamins A, D and E.
Avocados Also Have  lecithin-A Natural Antioxidant, Conditioner And Moisturizer.


Ingredients:
1.  Peeled and mashed Avocado -FYI- Sometimes IF I Don't Have A Avocado I Just Use Avocado oil...:)
1. Cup Of Coconut milk 
2. tablespoon Olive oil
2 .tablespoon  honey
You Can Also Add Some Almond Oil Or CoConut OIl If You Want...:)

 I suggest that you use a mixer for this or you will have bits and pieces of avocado in your hair that will take forever to rinse out...:)



Directions
Peel and mash the avocado, and then add coconut milk a little at a time while blending with a fork. Add Your Olive oil and Honey.
Keep blending until you reach A Conditioner Like Consistency.


Apply: 
 Finger Comb it through the hair and let sit for 20min or as long as you want. Sometimes I Have IT On For Hours. I also sit with a plastic cap on as well. I Also Wrap a  towel around My head over the shower cap.

Rinse:
Shampoo Your Hair Rinse Well with Cool water.


 This Avocado Deep Conditioner Should HAve YOur  hair feeling very soft and moisturized. Let Me Know What YOur Guys Think Ok....


LOve YOur HAir!!!!!