Sunday, January 27, 2013

BURT'S BEES New Lip Color Launch



Goodies

 Earlier this month I was invited to the product launch of the New  Burt's Bees 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm, Natural Lip Glosses and Natural Lip Shine.
Katey Denno celebrity makeup artist and new Burt's Bees color expert is loving the new 100% natural formulas.

 NEW 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm 

 Left to right $6.99 Each

1. Sweet Violet 2. Blush Orchid 3. Caramel Daisy 4. Petunia 

I'm sure you've heard or seen a fellow New Yorker use the Beeswax Lip Balm. Now Burt's Bees has revamped the product and added some color to the mix. Of course you can still pick up your 100% beeswax lip balm at any drugstore nationwide but if you need a pop of color with a sweet natural flavor the new 100% natural tinted lip balm's is just what you were looking for. There nine new shades in this line but here are my four favorites.


NEW 100% Natural Lip Shine

Left To Right $6.99 Each

1. Smooch  2. Pucker 3. Flutter 4. Wink 5. Blush 6. Whisper 

Now if you're more into lip gloss the new Burt's bees 100% natural lip shines delivers moisture to dry lips while giving you a share wash of color and a super shiny finish.


New 100% Natural Lip Glosses

Left To Right $8.99 Each

1. Starry Night 2. Summer Twilight 3. Ruby Moon 4. Sweet Sunset
5. Evening Glow 6. Fall Foliage 7. Sunny Day
8. Autumn Haze 9. Rosy Dawn 10. Nearly Dusk 11. Spring Splendor
12. Ocean Sunrise.


Available in 12 different shades the beautiful colors were inspired by the seasons and made with 100% natural ingredients. Celebrity makeup artist Katey Denno uses the range of natural shades and says "the shades allows for unique mixing and measuring possibilities".

The event was a hit fabulous women, fabulous food and even champagne. Just when I thought all the fun was over we got the opportunity to do some painting. I must admit I was a little nervous when they told us that we were going to be painting but as soon as my brush hit my canvas I was a artist lol check out my work

I Call This

FACE

 By Ahsiek1118 

lol


Even My Cat Dustpan Love's It 


All Photo credit go's to Wayne Summers



New Burt's Bees Lip Products Will be available starting March 2013 at select natural, grocery, drug, and mass retailers or you can check out http://www.burtsbees.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment