Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm Giving Away Some Hair Butter.

Rajeeyah Sweet Naturals

Rayjeeyah sent me over some of her Hy Definition Twist Butter to try out and I've said it on my Instagram I've said it on My YouTube channel (Ahsiek1118) and I'm going to say it one more time. "I've Got Nothing But Love For This Hair Butter" lol. It's so good girls, with ingredients like Shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 how can you go wrong. My hair fell in love with this butter I stated on clean hair added my leave in conditioner and some coconut oil on top of that then I added my  Hy Definition Twist Butter. I did some mini twists just to see how this butter would hold up for a week or so with out me re-moisturizing. This twist butter held up great my hair was soft full of definition super shiny and bouncy. Re-twisting at night with this butter was a dream I just would misted some purified water and added some more   Hy Definition Twist Butter, twisted my hair into some jumbo twist our braids and I was good to go for the next day. This hair butter did not weigh my hair down at all I didn't get that feeling of product buildup.I'm going to include some pictures that I posted on my Instagram so you guys can see how hot my hair was. I also did a full review video on this product over on my YouTube channel check it out I will link it below. Find out how you can win yourself a sample pack of  Rajeeyah Sweet Naturals products. 








Check out  Rajeeyah Sweet Naturals For more info on the products.




Don't ForGet To Give FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment