Tuesday, January 20, 2015

@Munitio Reset Press Event

#ootd






Daniel Massaro the creative force who conceived the brand.

@Munitio
Superior audio performance in a sleek, rugged package. Unbelievably deep bass and smooth highs for the most immersive mobile audio experience.

MUNITIO is an immersive audio lifestyle brand specializing in premium mobile accessories. MUNITIO’s line of products employ avant garde design and the highest quality components. Latin for defense works/fortification, MUNITIO is a brand of standard setting quality, utility, and performance.

With over 20 years of experience in music production, specialty metals manufacturing, and visual arts, MUNITIO’s creative team is set to bring the lost art of craftsmanship to the world of portable electronic peripherals.



Munitio.com


Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color, Red Extreme 


PRO40 Headphones: GLD
These are my favorite ones. I love the look of gold against my skin tone.
If you follow my youtube channel ahsiek1118 I always say that lol.
I got a chance to try them out at the event and the sound quality was awesome.
I loved the look of the headphones very sleek and Sexy.

Photo credit Wayne Summers

Bubblefishmedia

Don't Forget To Give FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment