Saturday, January 31, 2015

#OOTD



My last post you guys saw that I went to the Munitio reset press preview. 
I didn't really get to give much details on my #OOTD so I wanted to do this post to talk more about it and because Wayne summers took such cool shots of me I just wanted to share. 



My boots are years old but never disappoint. 
Whenever I need a little height but I still want to be comfortable I always pick these up.. 




 
Thrifted Guinness beer bag

Goodwill Outlet NYC..

Red Checkered Shirt H&M

My coat I've had for years. 
H&M was having a crazy winter coat sale.
I brought 3 coats that day but this one is the only one that I have held on to over the years.

My Scarf : H&M (thrifted)
Boyfriend Jeans : OldNavy


Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color - Red Extreme





Camera : Sony NEX- 5T


Photo credit: Wayne Summers

Don't Forget To Give FACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment