Friday, March 20, 2015

Oil Pulling With GuruNanda Pulling Oil

I know what your thinking, What is oil pulling? How do you do it? What are the benefits? I had the same question trust me. Oil pulling is old remedy that has been around for thousands of years and is a well known folk remedy in Indian culture. Oil pulling is a all natural way to improve oral health and helps reduce the amount of harmful bacteria in the month and also helps with teeth whitening.


For years I have heard the benefits of oil pulling from friends so I finally decided to try it out for myself. Coconut Oil and Grape seed oil are a few recommendations of  oils to try but I went with Gurunanda Pulling Oil.

For one month I took 1 tablespoon of the Gurunanda Pulling Oil and swish it around my mouth, for 5 minutes at first just to get use to it by week 2 I was up to 10 minutes. The oil felt kind of weird for the first few days but I got use to it in no time. Don't forget to rinse well with warm water.

 I have noticed whiter teeth and I can honestly say that my skin has been glowing even more scene I have started oil pulling. I'm very excited to continuing my oil pulling journey and reaping the many other benefits from this ancient remedy.



Order some Gurunanda Pulling Oil
http://www.gurunanda.com


No comments:

Post a Comment