Monday, March 23, 2015

Uptown Funk! ootd...

I know by now you've all seen the Uptown funk music video by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson. Bruno Mars is one of my favorite music artist. I hope to see him live this year (Birthday wish) lol. Whenever I'm feeling down I can always turn on a Bruno Mars song and I'm instantly a happy girl.


When I first watch the video I was so inspired by Bruno's outfit that I decided to put my own spin to his pink blazer, black pants and basic white tank. My mind instantly thought of my thrifted pink blazer with single gold button that I picked up from one of my favorite places to thrift in NYC The Goodwill outlet.






Ruby Kisses Matte Lipsticks Fuchsia Fierce 

I wrapped my kinky twists up into a bun and added some large hoops earrings.
My top and bag are also thrifted. I picked them up at the Goodwill Outlet along with my blazer.
( You Want to see how I achieved my bun click here







To tell you the truth I can't remember where I picked up my faux leather pants but I've had them for about two years now and I love. My leopard pumps are Christian Siriano for Payless. 


Don't Forget To Give FACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment