Saturday, October 1, 2016

Last Saturday Was Like...

On Saturday my sistas Shanti & Alana were vending at the F.A.D pop up market in Brooklyn. I wanted to pop in on my way to Photoville 



Jewelry / Stationery Designer / Hand Lettering Artist

@AyeShantiDesigns 



She makes some of my favorite all natural skincare products.

@alifebalanced



One of my favorite things about New York City especially Brooklyn is that you can be walking to one event and stumble across another like I did with the American Music Festival. 


FACE!


Culottes & Bomber Jacket Thrifted
Kate Spade Bag

Perfect spot for a selfie 


I picked up a Fabric Print journal from Aye Shanti Designs and some of my favorite skin care products from A Life Balance. 




DON'T FORGET TO GIVE FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment